Call us on 07776 962 815 after 6pm any evening.
Now open every evening.
Wakefield Safe Space provides a safe place for people in crisis to go and to prevent avoidable attendances at A&E.
We Are Here to Listen If You Are:
- Feeling Stressed, Anxious or Depressed
- Struggling to Cope
- Having Thoughts of Self-Harm
- Having Thoughts of Suicide
We are Open to anybody aged 16 or over in the Wakefield District and 5 Towns.
What We Offer:
- Same night support
- No waiting list or need for a professional referral from a GP or Therapist
- 1 to 1 support with a member of our team. (This can be in person or over the phone, depending on how you feel most comfortable.)
- A welcoming Social Space from 8pm-Midnight that offers a variety of activities so you can try new ways of distracting yourself and managing your wellbeing in the future.
How to Access Our Support:
- Call us on 07776 962 815 after 6pm
- If you do not feel comfortable to call, you can text us and a member of the team will call you back to see how we can help you.
Please note that we cannot provide support via text and we do need to talk to you on the phone to find out how we can support you and give you advice.
- Every day from 6pm:
- 1 to 1 support are available between 7:30pm to 10:30pm (45-60mins each)
- Social Space is open 8pm to Midnight.
We are funded by Wakefield CCG and run in partnership with GASPED.