East Leeds Health for all (ELHFA) Better Together works within the heart of Lincoln Green to support the local community to help address health inequalities, reduce isolation and improve physical health and wellbeing, by providing a range of community groups and activities that have been developed in conjunction with our Service Users, listening to what they want, where and when;
- Free Swim sessions for men Monday 2.30 pm – 3.30 pm Contact Sarah on 0113 248 4880 or Sarahs@touchstonesupport.org.uk to register.
- Moonlight café Monday 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm – Join in with activities or just come along to chill and chat. Free food, Information available.
- Plan 2 Change Tuesday 10.30 am – 12.30pm – Do you or someone you know drink too much? A peer support group for anyone experiencing alcohol dependency issues.
- Breakfast Club Wednesday 10.00 am – 12.00pm – Free breakfast, games and activities, information and support available.
- Free Gym sessions for men Thursday 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm Contact Sarah on 0113 248 4880 or Sarahs@touchstonesupport.org.uk to register.
- Fun Fridays Grub & Games 11.00 am – 1.00pm – Free brunch (bacon butty or Cheese toasty) Meet new people and enjoy a game of scrabble or draughts. Access to Food Vouchers. Information/ support available.
- Lincoln Green Support Drop-in Friday 1.00pm – 3.00pm – Information and support re: job search / applications / C.Vs, form filling, housing bids, access to phone and internet.
- Saturday Walking group Meet at Leeds Bus Station (near Greggs) 10.15 am.
The partners consist of Feel Good Factor (lead and accountable body), Space2, Zest – Health for Life, Shantona and Touchstone will work seamlessly and collaboratively across East North East Leeds. Collectively the consortium has over 70 years’ experience of using person centred and community centred approaches; engaging, informing, inspiring, connecting and empowering people to take positive actions to transform their health and wellbeing. Find out more about the Orion Partnership.
Better Together East Leeds Health For All are Stonewall Diversity Champion and all of our staff have.