If we have vacancies available they will be listed below.
Touchstone has developed its reward and benefits package to attract, motivate and retain the best people.
- Touchstone has been listed in the Sunday Times 100 best not-for-profit organisations to work for since 2013, we are currently listed at number 9. Touchstone is the highest placed mental health charity in the list.
- Touchstone has been awarded Investors in People Platinum – a recognition of our commitment to valuing our staff and giving them opportunities to develop.
- We are also a Stonewall Diversity Champion and and are listed 44th in Stonewall’s Top 100 employers.
- We are currently placed number 4 in the Inclusive Top 50 UK employers.
Why people love working for Touchstone
Staff reward and benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Money Purchase Occupational Pension Scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement, starting at 28 days per annum, rising to 31 days after two years of service (pro-rata).
- 8 bank holiday days.
- Internal and external training.
- Development opportunities.
- Generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Access to confidential employee assistance.
Equality and diversity
- Valuing difference and celebrating diversity are core parts of Touchstone’s vision and values. It is important to us to treat staff and applicants from all backgrounds with equal respect.
- Touchstone is a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Stonewall Top 100 employer and in 2015 was named Stonewall’s Employer of the Year in the Yorkshire and Humber region – recognising our commitment to supporting staff of all sexual orientations and to challenging prejudice. All staff receive training on issues of sexual diversity and there is a confidential forum for LGBT staff members to seek support from their peers.
- Touchstone is a Mindful Employer – we will always seek to support staff and applicants who are experiencing mental health issues and to ensure that they are not discriminated against.
- Touchstone is a Disability Confident employer and at present has Level 1 (Disability Confident), and is currently applying for Level 2. The Disability Confident scheme aims to help employers successfully employ and retain disabled people, which Touchstone is committed to doing.
Touchstone employs over 200 people. Every year our trustees set diversity targets for staff and in 2019/20, Touchstone staff described themselves as: