Connect for Health is a friendly, local social prescribing service for people who live in South and East Leeds. We provide access to local groups and activities that could help you make a positive change.
Who is the service for?
The service may be for you if:
- you are at least 14 years old.
- you are registered with a GP in South or East Leeds. (If you live in the area, but are nor registered with a GP, the team may be able to help you get registered.)
- you have a wellbeing need that may be impacting on your physical or mental health, for example:
- money/financial worries
- social isolation and loneliness
- housing issues
- relationship issues
- domestic abuse
- practical issues around the home
- mobility issues
- a need for social and meaningful activities
- training and employment needs.
Connect for Health can help you work out what’s right for you and how you can access it easily. We understand that everyone is different, so we will work with you to find out what challenges you are facing and what you hope to achieve. We will then support you to access the right group or organisation.
How to access the service
Want to try something new, get active or speak with someone about housing worries? Connect for Health can assist you to access support and guidance on a range of issues.
Call the team on 0113 387 6380 or use the online referral form.
Connect for Health is commissioned by Leeds South and East Clinical Commissioning Group and delivered by Leeds Mind in partnership with Touchstone, Hamara, Leeds Irish Health and Homes, Barca-Leeds and Better Leeds Communities.