Below, you can find a link to the latest newsletter from the Sikh Elders Service. You’ll be able to read about:
- Bhoole Bisre Yaadein project – a monthly music evening,
- The Chaplaincy Service at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust,
- Weekly drop-in and arts activities,
- SADEE SMILE (South Asian Diabetes Education Empowerment and Self Management in Leeds),
- Raat Di Roti – a project to combat isolation and encourage community connection,
- and much more.
Download: SES Newsletter SEPTEMBER 2015