Once again, Touchstone has been listed in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We’ve been placed 9th in the 100 Best Not-for-Profit Companies, our second year in the top 10, and our 6th in the top 100.
The results are based on a confidential survey of staff, giving them the opportunity to feedback on the experience of working for their employer.
Responses from Touchstone staff highlighted that:
- 93 per cent of staff feel the company values diversity,
- 91 per cent would recommend the organisation to family and friends,
- 96 per cent agreed that the organisation is run on strong values/principles,
- 90 per cent agreed that experience gained from their job is valuable for their future,
- 97 per cent agreed that they are able to make a valuable contribution to the success of the organisation.
Touchstone’s Chief Executive, Alison Lowe, said “Touchstone is delighted to be named a Sunday Times Best Company for the 6th year running. Touchstone regards its staff as the jewel in our crown and we are delighted that their commitment to the organisation – and the work they do every day with service users – has been recognised once again. Thanks must also go to our HR Director, Kathryn Hart, whose passion for people is the reason why this award is possible.”
We also won the Discovering Potential award for the second year running – showing our continued success in recruiting diverse staff, including people who have used our services or who have lived experience of mental illness.
Read more on the Best Companies website…