On an annual basis questionnaires are sent out to service users in order to ascertain their views/opinions about Touchstone and the service they have received. The feedback and views of service users plays a key role in identifying best practice, areas for improvement and informing our approach to delivering quality outcomes and continuous improvement.
During early summer questionnaires were sent out to a total of 1498 Service users. The key headline information arising from the survey includes:
- Overall 95% (94% last year) of service user respondents indicated that Touchstone is an excellent to good organisation. 52% of all respondents believe that Touchstone is an excellent organisation.
- Quality of support/service – 94% of respondents indicated they received an excellent to good service in relation to their support and service delivery.
- Ease of getting hold of staff – 89% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good in terms of getting hold of staff easily.
- Involvement in Touchstone – 86% of respondents indicated we are excellent to good in relation to getting service users involved in Touchstone.
- Successfully getting things right at the first time – 79% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good when it comes to successfully getting things right at the first time.
- Communication – 86% of respondents indicated the quality of our communication about things happening in Touchstone is excellent to good.
- Promoting Diversity – 87% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good when it comes to promoting diversity.
- Effectiveness of reception workers dealing with queries – 83% of respondents indicated that our reception workers are excellent to good in relation to dealing with enquires.
- Volunteering – 20% of respondents indicated that they are currently volunteers with Touchstone. A further 18% (compared to 16% last year) of respondents indicated that they would be interested in becoming a volunteer.
- Recommending Touchstone – 72% of respondents indicated that they would recommend Touchstone to their friends and family. Only 2% indicated they wouldn’t recommend Touchstone with 26% not answering the question.
Yet again a BIG THUMBS UP from our service users demonstrating the great work staff carry out on a daily basis. Further information about the annual service user survey please contact: Arfan Hanif –Operations Director (Quality & Performance)